Jawetz Melnick & Adelberg’s Medical Microbiology 26th Edition PDF
37.56 MB PDF
The twenty-sixth edition of Jawetz, Melnick, & Adelberg’s Medical Microbiology remains true to the goals of the first edition published in 1954 “to provide a brief, accurate and up-to-date presentation of those aspects of medical microbiology that are of particular significance to the fields of clinical infections and chemotherapy.” The 26th edition has included the following new features!
• Addition of concept checks after major sections within chapters.
• Chapter Summaries at the end of each chapter.
• Increased number of new and revised review questions.
• Full color photographs and photomicrographs of the previous edition.
• All chapters have been revised extensively consistent with the tremendous expansion of medical knowledge afforded by molecular mechanisms, advances in our understanding of microbial pathogenesis and the discovery of novel pathogens.
New also to this edition is Barbara Detrick, PhD, Professor in the Division of Clinical Immunology in the Department of Pathology at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Dr. Detrick’s extensive expertise in clinical immunology, and in particular the role of cytokines in health and disease, will add significantly to the current and future editions and we welcome her participation.
If you found this book helpful then please like, subscribe and share.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book / software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software / Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA/Removal Requests.