Gray’s Anatomy for Students Flash Cards 3rd Edition PDF
81.3 MB PDF
Gray’s Anatomy for Students Flash Cards have proven to be a valuable learning aid for students hoping to enhance their understanding of human anatomy, and the 3rd edition continues this tradition. The question-and-answer format stimulates learning, and pertinent clinical information on most cards provides relevance. Each collection contains:
• Introductory overview cards with information about the skeletal, muscular, and cardiovascular systems in general, and surface features of the body
• Regionally organized cards demonstrating basic anatomy
• Surface anatomy cards showing important anatomical landmarks related to surface structures and clinical points
• Nervous system cards containing information about specific parts of the nervous system
• **New to this edition**—Imaging cards with common CT and MRI views of the body
In addition, a number of illustrations throughout the regional cards have been revised to correlate with changes made in the 3rd edition of Gray’s Anatomy for Students.
It is our hope that the 3rd edition of the Gray’s Anatomy for Students Flash Cards will make your learning more efficient and productive.
If you found this book helpful then please like, subscribe and share.