First Aid for the Family Medicine Boards 1st Edition PDF
11.52 MB PDF
With First Aid for the Family Medicine Boards, we hope to provide residents and clinicians with the most useful and up-to-date preparation guide for the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) certification and recertification exams. This new addition to the First Aid series represents an outstanding effort by a talented group of authors and includes the following:
- A practical exam preparation guide with resident-tested test-taking and study strategies
- Concise summaries of thousands of board-testable topics
- Hundreds of high-yield tables, diagrams, and illustrations
- Key facts in the margins highlighting “must know” information for the boards
- Mnemonics throughout, making learning memorable and fun
- Timely updates and corrections through the First Aid Team’s blog at www.firstaidteam.com.
If you found this book helpful then please like, subscribe and share.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book / software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software / Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA/Removal Requests.