First Aid for the Basic Sciences General Principles 3rd Edition PDF
37.25 MB PDF
With this third edition of First Aid for the Basic Sciences: General Principles, we continue our commitment to providing students with the most useful and up-to-date preparation guides for the USMLE Step 1. For the past year, a team of authors and editors have worked to update and further improve this third edition. This edition represents a major revision in many ways.
- Brand new Public Health and Patient Safety sections have been added.
- Every page has been carefully reviewed and updated to reflect the most high-yield material for the Step 1 exam.
- New high-yield figures, tables, and mnemonics have been incorporated.
- Margin elements, including flash cards, have been added to assist in optimizing the studying process.
- Hundreds of user comments and suggestions have been incorporated
- Emphasis on integration and linkage of concepts was increased.
This book would not have been possible without the help of the hundreds of students and faculty members who contributed their feedback and suggestions. We invite students and faculty to please share their thoughts and ideas to help us improve First Aid for the Basic Sciences: General Principles. (See How to Contribute, p. xiii.)
If you found this book helpful then please like, subscribe and share.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book / software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software / Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA/Removal Requests.