BRS Microbiology and Immunology 6th Edition PDF
8.04 MB PDF
!is concise review of microbiology and immunology and its online resources are designed specifically for medical students to successfully prepare for Step 1 of the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE), as well as other examinations. !is newest edition remains a succinct description of the most important microbiological and immunological concepts, as well as a review of critical details needed to understand important human infections and the immune system’s function and malfunction.
- Dual approach (bug and system) in one small book along with new online resources allows flexibility in study and self-testing to improve retention.
- An expanded, resource-rich Chapter 11 which has new System Summary Tables at the end.
- Updated four-color tables and figures summarize essential information for quick recall.
- End-of-chapter review tests feature updated USMLE-style questions.
- Four USMLE comprehensive exams with explanations are included in blocks of similar size to USMLE Step 1.
- Updated and current information is provided in all chapters.
If you found this book helpful then please like, subscribe and share.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book / software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software / Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA/Removal Requests.