Atlas of Geriatric Dermatology PDF
38.43 MB PDF
This is a comprehensive, practical, densely illustrated diagnostic and therapeutic guide for all geriatric dermatology providers. The book comprises 50 chapters and over 600 color photographs on topics ranging from common conditions such as basal cell carcinoma, rosacea, and seborrheic dermatitis to unusual conditions such as angiosarcoma, dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans, and porphyria cutanea tarda.
– Inflammatory conditions (including contact dermatitis, alopecia, erythema multiforme, pemphigus, bullous pemphigoid, porphyria, pruritus, psoriasis, rosacea, seborrhea, urticaria, xerosis, and more)
– Infections (fungus, herpes simplex and zoster, scabies, lice, and warts)
– Skin signs in systemic disease (skin tags, cutaneous metastases, xanthomas)
– Regional dermatoses (intertrigo, leg ulcers, pressure sores)
– Benign tumors (chondrodermatitis, cysts, ganglion, fibrous papule, seborrheic keratoses, lentigines, and benign vascular lesions)
– Pre-malignant and malignant tumors (actinic keratoses, angiosarcoma, basal cell carcinoma, dermatofibroma and dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans, intraepidermal neoplasia, Kaposi’s sarcoma, keratoacanthoma, lentigo maligna, cutaneous lymphoma, Mycosis fiungoides, melanoma, nevi and moles, and squamous cell carcinoma)
If you found this book helpful then please like, subscribe and share.